Thursday, February 26, 2009

Did you get a FREE Quiznos sub?

We did...and they were Yummy! Morgan came across an advertisement yesterday afternoon telling that Quiznos giving away one million subs. We quickly located the site, gave our e-mails and each got a coupon for a free sub. There weren't any catches about "buy one get one free" or anything. So last night before we headed to YW and Scouts we stopped at Quiznos and each had a free sub... The kids each had a sammie sub for $1.99 and we were stuffed for nearly FREE...so yummy...who doesn't like a good promotion, especially when it's free? We're all about FREE, yep we're cheap...no we're BARGAIN HUNTERS! Unfortunately for anyone who missed out they've given away their 1,000,000 subs, as of this morning...so no more freebies...I did try to tell everyone I came in contact with last night, so hopefully some of you were able to get a coupon!

These are the subs we devoured for FREE, okay these aren't the actual subs....got the pics off google, but the same flavors...only we had whole wheat bread and subs where halved!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yum. I missed it. I am soooo sorry I missed Jocelyn's b-day. I remember telling myself to remember in January, come Feb. of course I forgot. Please, blame it on being pregnant and not that I am a bad aunt. It is so hard to remember 12 b-days for all of our nieces and nephews. I will work on a calender and do better. Tell her I love her from Kace and Ash.